KC Dance HQDANCE CLASSES FOR EVERYONE
Our Belmont studio is a full time, air conditioned facility housing 2 fully equiped studios complete with ballet barre’s, roll away cheer mats and wall to wall mirrors creating the perfect learning environment for our students.
The Kurri studio runs from the Parish Hall conveniently located next to Kurri Catholic school, Offering ample room for our students to spread out. We have created a safe & productive learning experience equiped with cheer mats and roll away mirrors.
Why Choose KCDANCEHQ
- We are commited to providing a safe and positive environment in which all students can feel empowered, comfortable and free to express themselves.
- Highly qualified, experienced and motivated teaching team. We strive to set the right example and help your child create positive memories that will last a lifetime.
- Creative, innovative, inspiring curriculum and class structure for all levels, ages and classes.
- A strong, professionally managed studio and administration.
- We practice safe and effective teaching methods ensuring that whilst our students have a great time, they are also developing a wide range of technical, cognitive & motor skills including improvements in rhythm, coordination, flexibility, fitness, self esteem, social skills and performance techniques.
- We cater for those both wanting to take dance casually or on a more serious level.
- KCDANCEHQ has been in operation for over 20 years. We have developed a unique balance offering a professional product without being too overwhelming. We believe this is the key to our longevity and success.
Up Coming Events
Term 1 2018 commences Monday 5th February at both locations. Term 1 is a 10 week term. We do not run classes on public holidays or during school holidays.